Thursday, October 12, 2006

"Welcome" from Jenelle


Hey! I'm Jenelle, your new Youth Director for SPC. I like to play guitar and the air-drums (especially while running with my iPod.) I'm a graduate of La Plata High School and UMBC. I'm almost 27 years old and just getting back from living in Southern Europe for 3 years. I was working with teenagers in Portugal through Young Life International. But enough about me.

If you're a High School or Middle School student in or around Chuck County, this is your place. Take off your coat and stay awhile. There will be polls, pictures, and weird things for you to interact with. Feel free to leave comments and let us know what you're thinking.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sound Really Cool! See U 2marrow night

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenelle,
This is Abby Becca's sister. I think we should go to RVR because I have never been there!